VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
8,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been a long time since I had been on here.
I see that most of the mods on here aren't the ones I used to talk to all the time anymore.
I have actually left the country and would like to get in touch with some of the old schoolers.
I am sure there are some that remember me.

Holla back guys.

Here are a few pics of my car in its final stages to remind all of you of who I am.

here are some more pics i am diggin up

thanks wendell for this pic. (Dj_dub)

edit, mainly, i wanna locate these people

I want to give a shout out to these people.
The whole NFJ crew and Barcode society. Some members of the Dicestylez, sacwater, slovw and german squad. The moderators, marshall, brad, dave.. etc. My sponsors, WRD John and Bryan. Bluebora20v, avant, golfvariant, turbo_2002, dudu, laneman, extol calvin, tiffany, rob, bobby digital, bronfufu, ninja, bmracer, wendell, blewdub, eric, and tyler from setuing, buttero, ryan -easynametoremember, steven lasksker, ian - idwurks, roger that's local, some guys from blitzgreig, nick_18t, tony in socal, robert from twc, wilson-manasteel, guys that have hosted carshows, [email protected], [email protected], martin-vr6inaz, caltriboost-lance, formerlyvr6Karl, ravinjetta-joel, dan-mrgolf, bobby from davis, speakingerman- wes angelo from Sf... kidshorty, my best friend edmund, dragonfli_x, dragon813t something...

·
Registered
20,399 Posts
havent seen you on here in a minute! miss your car, was always one of my favorites.

i never see any of those people you listed on anymore, i think once the forum changed they all ditched the place.

·
987.1 Cayman S, MK4 R32, S124 E320
12,807 Posts
I definitely remember you and your car haha. Most of those guys you listed have moved on but a few do pop in here every once in a while :)

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
All have wheel gap:laugh:

·
Registered
14,927 Posts
No one is one the boards anymore man. I'm fading out myself... Anyhoo, I think Marshall (moderator) is still around.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts