VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kakarott, I noticed you list your localeas Harco, Md which I am assuming is Harford County. I live about 2-2 1/2 hours away in Winchester Va. I went to a show up that way last year in Churchville (Buggy Madness I think it was called) I haven't heard anything about it this year. It was a relatively small show (not by any means the smallest I have been too) but the atmosphere was great and so were the people. Been looking forward to going this year but can't find it listed anywhere. It was at the Big M drive-in movie theatre. Do you have any info on it?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (AircooledKiller)

Well i guess that explains that. I did find a posting of the show on a Canadian club website but the main heading had a question mark for the date but the body of the posting listed Aug. 8 as the show date. Of course that could have been posted last year for all I know. Boy that's a shame cause I only went once (last year) and attitude wise was the best show I'd been to in a LONG time. Met a lot of people and everyone was friendly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.