VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any Campanella White owners out there? Or anybody who has seen one? Can't find any real good photos and my dealer called to let me know he has a V8 C.White/Anthracite coming in and wants to deal to get a December sale on the books. He initially quoted $750 over invoice so my ears perked up a bit! Thanks.

·
Registered
48,754 Posts
Re: Campanella White Owners??? (bsdavis)

cgmb16 has this album:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/cgmb16
Funny, looking at his pics, I see he has the metal cover on the brake pedal but not the gas pedal. VW can't make up their minds on anything!

Modified by spockcat at 9:51 AM 12-17-2003

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Campanella White Owners??? (spockcat)

Thanks Spockcat. That is odd, no metal cover on the gas pedal, perhaps he removed it, not sure why you would though. Looks good, perhaps not as dramatic as an offroad gray or black, but easier to keep looking reasonably clean I suspect.

·
Registered
48,754 Posts

Silver, wheat beige or blue silver. Those are the easy to keep clean looking colors. I had a white ML430 before this. I was always dirty looking. Not as bad as black but a close second place.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Spockcat & bsdavis,
I just received the pedals in the mail yesterday and was installing them before I took the pictures. I can't get the gas cover on though, that explains the oddity! Its not volkswagens fault!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts

See my sig. below. I love the look especially with the peanut butter color interior oh... I mean Teak. I personally would not have any other color. I disagree with that it shows dirt more... but then again if I do see dirt on it I will wash it off. My fiance says I more attention to the Treg than I do her. It's a toss up

I will post pictures in a few days.
Peace

·
Registered
48,754 Posts
Re: Campanella White Owners??? (starcitytreg)

Please do post pictures of her. We already know what the Touareg looks like!

·
Registered
906 Posts

Saw one on the road this past weekend. Looked REALLY nice.
I'd also agree with Spockcat having owned all color of cars previously; next to black (and maybe midnight blue), bright white is definitely the next hardest color to keep clean. But on the bright side, black and white simply look outstanding in my opinion when they are clean and shiny.

Modified by Ted K at 1:47 PM 12-17-2003

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Re: Campanella White Owners??? (starcitytreg)

The white is a very nice color. Beautiful car. I actually went to the dealer to buy a white one with teak, but decided on the silver because I think the gray dash and carpet integrate a little better to my eye with the silver, and, more importantly, I live near the coast and white if left outside overnight looks streaky dirty. I've had both here.
But, the teak interior I had to have.

·
Registered
432 Posts

I'll be posting some pics of mine this weekend. I have the Rear Roof Spoiler on mine, I'll take a few with the roof racks on/off. Might need some help on posting ...... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,723 Posts
We just got in our first Camp. White and we all love it! It's my fav of all the Touareg colors, especially w/ Beige interior. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Re: (MRVW01)

We have a Campanella White w/ Pure Beige V6 w/ Premium II and Nav that we use as our V6 24 hour Test Drive demo car. It is really a gorgeous color, and I'm not even that big a fan of white. For some reason it looks stunning on the T-reg.

·
Registered
441 Posts

Quote, originally posted by bsdavis »
Any Campanella White owners out there? Or anybody who has seen one? Can't find any real good photos and my dealer called to let me know he has a V8 C.White/Anthracite coming in and wants to deal to get a December sale on the books. He initially quoted $750 over invoice so my ears perked up a bit! Thanks.

I've got one and I love it. Not sure what info you want. If its a picture, let me know an e-mail addr and I'll take a picture of mine and send to you. [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts