VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts

· Registered
94 Posts
I had an order in on one of these for months with a local tuning shop before finally cancelling it just recently. Try subscribing to ECS for a status update in case they get a few in. But if they do better act fast as there definitely aren't many of these available anymore.

If you're interested in an aftermarket alternative you might consider this Euro Konzept version: https://pgperformance.com/product.php?productid=18077&cat=2617&page=1

Problem is I think this one comes unpainted as opposed to the gloss black. GL with your search

· Registered
313 Posts
check 1stvwparts.com, phone number is (877) 737-3670 - Ask for Zeb. I ordered a whole set a couple days ago, the only piece he didn't have in was the driver side fog grill (I don't have fogs, he might have the grill for fogs) - He ordered the driver side grill from VW and he'll have it in Thursday, and another couple days to send it to me. Great customer service, total turn around should be two weeks. :thumbup:

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had an order in on one of these for months with a local tuning shop before finally cancelling it just recently. Try subscribing to ECS for a status update in case they get a few in. But if they do better act fast as there definitely aren't many of these available anymore.

If you're interested in an aftermarket alternative you might consider this Euro Konzept version: https://pgperformance.com/product.php?productid=18077&cat=2617&page=1

Problem is I think this one comes unpainted as opposed to the gloss black. GL with your search
whats the difference between that on and the oem? just the fact it isnt oem?

· Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
9,184 Posts
check 1stvwparts.com, phone number is (877) 737-3670 - Ask for Zeb. I ordered a whole set a couple days ago, the only piece he didn't have in was the driver side fog grill (I don't have fogs, he might have the grill for fogs) - He ordered the driver side grill from VW and he'll have it in Thursday, and another couple days to send it to me. Great customer service, total turn around should be two weeks. :thumbup:

:beer::thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.