VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a euro headlight switch so i could have parking lights and rear fogs. but the rear fogs don't work. i put new bulbs in them and nothing. do i have to get a new wire or something? thanks

· Registered
19,735 Posts
same thing happened to me. I picked up a GIAC X chip for my car. Was wondering for the longest time why my car wasn't faster. Turns out I needed to install it, damn thing was sitting in my glovebox for the longest time-

· Registered
13,422 Posts
Re: (kidshorty)

Quote, originally posted by kidshorty »
same thing happened to me. I picked up a GIAC X chip for my car. Was wondering for the longest time why my car wasn't faster. Turns out I needed to install it, damn thing was sitting in my glovebox for the longest time-

· Registered
1,053 Posts

haha that made my day

· Registered
85 Posts

thats so f'd up...but funny...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.