VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn... I do it one time so i can lay my bumper on the ground and take a cool pic, and next thing i know i'm getting taught how to drive. oh yeah, it's vortex.

· Registered
13,345 Posts
needz moar bandaidz

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Damn... I do it one time so i can lay my bumper on the ground and take a cool pic, and next thing i know i'm getting taught how to drive. oh yeah, it's vortex.
well you did make it seem like the reason you werent going lower was cause ur bumper is hitting the ground.... Thus all the pull in at an angle comments vortex>you

· Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
the point of it is not to show that i'm low, i know im not that low. i cant drop it more till i take out the front sway bar. i just put my bumper on the ground, took a picture, i thought it was cool, so yeah i wanted to share my joyyyy. oem bumper? I might be a bad dubber, but i can't do that. I just don't have the patience to save up enough money for that. I'm a 19year old student.. c'mon gimme a break

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.