VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 Jetta with a vr6. I recently aquired a turbo that came off of a 98 eclipse gst. I think it's a T25. You know what I want to do! I want to find a way to use this turbo on my jetta. Has anyone ever tried this combo before and if so, how did you do it and did it work? This is my first try at trying to boost anything so any info would be great.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Re: CAN I USE THIS TURBO!!! (vwbassplayer)

I know this isn't what you want the hear, but what you really need to do is RESEARCH!! I've been posting and trolling here on the vortex for about 2 years before I got the confidence to turbo my own car.. Yeah, you could learn what you need before that, but just to let you know, there is ALOT to learn and understand before you just throw a turbo on.. But to answer your question, I think that turbo would be too small.. It would be nice for alot of low end power but you run out of breath up top

·
Banned
882 Posts
DONT DO IT. well thats what i think. if you throw the turbo on what fuel sys will you use. stock? will it work? maybe. what do you think the ECM will that. i bet it would say F-YOU, im not gonna run the way you want me to. but hey thats my opinion.. you know what they say about opinions....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts