VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pulled the turbo off a swapped Charraco. It has an Audi tag on it, it says M24 on the side and the AR is 42. I would like to know the following.
What kind of flange do I need so I can make an exhuast manifold?
What kind of turbo is it? (EX: T25, KKK, T3.)
How much boost does it make?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. This is the 5th forum I have tried and finally some one knows. Can you tell me how much boost its good for?

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
looks very mitsubishi
edit,just realised you said theres an audi tag......
eny part # ???? search that....itl tell you

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a K24 and it's going to be really hard to use because it's so wierdly designed. I have started hunting down a different turbo. THanks for playing though.

·
Registered
13,133 Posts
FV-QR

Quote, originally posted by WestTxSR20 »
It's a K24 and it's going to be really hard to use because it's so wierdly designed. I have started hunting down a different turbo. THanks for playing though.

Are you kidding? It is a very easy turbo to use. I got a manifold, turbo, dp, etc for $140. Manifolds are easy to come by.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Re: FV-QR (skateman190)

Ok, I have one of these and would like to try putting it on my kids 2.0L gas 16v head conversion. I can get a T3 exhaust manifold for the 2.0, but anyone have any idea where I can get a K24 to T3 adapter????
thanks!

·
Registered
13,133 Posts
FV-QR

You could have used a stock td manifold on the 2.0 if it was still 8v. But now I wouldn't even bother with the K24. Just go with a T3 and you will be happy.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Re: FV-QR (skateman190)

yeah, its gonna be a 16v head. We have a K24 already - was sort of hoping to use what we already have.
Guess hes headed to buying another one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts