VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some slanted eyelids and I was wondering if there is anyone in the area that knows someone with a shop or something that can hook me up with a paint job for the Kamei Eyelids? Im pretty tight on money because of college books and all, btw I had these since Xmas and still havent painted them yet
. Im in the NOVA area. So if anybody knows anyone or anything please help a brother out. I dont want to pay too much for just eyelids. Oh yeah my car is black, uni black.
Thanks a bunch

·
Registered
659 Posts
Re: Can somebody hook me up with a paint job???? (Anand20v)

quote:[HR][/HR]spend like $20 and go to the dealer and get the Uni-black spray paint + clear coat, spend $1.99 on a can of primer and you should be set[HR][/HR]​
yeah what he said...it will turn out ghetto fabulous. look at gtiphsyco's engine cover... spray paint is good.

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Re: Can somebody hook me up with a paint job???? (2.0LiterPwrD)

I too need to have some items painted uni black. ( zwo mirrors, jom grill , eyelids ) I'm gonna stop by this paint shop by my house in Gainesville later today. Maybe we can combine our stuff to make it worth while. I know mine will be more expensive than yours but if they are painting....well you know what I'm getting at....I'll let you know what I find out later tonight!!!

G

·
Re: Can somebody hook me up with a paint job???? (2.0LiterPwrD)

west on 66 past c-ville, manassass, etc.. and you''re there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.