VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,513 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (01wolfs18t)

don't mean to dredge this up, but i had a question regarding the coding (i've searched extensively). i enabled "remote" window activation, now...how do i do it? is it like the alientech window hack on the mkiv? because in there, there was "power window close/open w/ door lock/power window switch/remote". so i only assume i can use my key remote to open them. is there a special sequence? TIA.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (JediCorrado)

Are you asking about how you get the windows to go up and down, once you've enabled the remote function? If so, just hold down the lock button, and eventually, the windows will rise -- and vice versa with the unlock button.

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (JediCorrado)

Quote, originally posted by JediCorrado »
don't mean to dredge this up, but i had a question regarding the coding (i've searched extensively). i enabled "remote" window activation, now...how do i do it? is it like the alientech window hack on the mkiv? because in there, there was "power window close/open w/ door lock/power window switch/remote". so i only assume i can use my key remote to open them. is there a special sequence? TIA.

VAG-COM, HEX+CAN-COM (-USB), your choice.
Access Comfort System Controller (46) - - also known as Central Covenience - - -
19 BYTE Coding follows...
(13/14 BYTE controllers are on http://www.openOBD.org)
BYTE 06, BIT 0 set to = "0"
BYTE 06, BIT 5 set to = "0"
BYTE 07, BIT 2 set to = "1"
BYTE 07, BIT 5 set to = "1"
BYTE 08, BIT 2 set to = "1" (sunroof)
BYTE 08, BIT 5 set to = "1" (sunroof)
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Re: (JediCorrado)

No you do not need a sunroof.
VAG-COM, HEX+CAN-COM (-USB), your choice.
Access Comfort System Controller (46) - - also known as Central Covenience - - -
19 BYTE Coding follows...
(13/14 BYTE controllers are on http://www.openOBD.org)
BYTE 06, BIT 0 set to = "0"
BYTE 06, BIT 5 set to = "0"
BYTE 07, BIT 2 set to = "1"
BYTE 07, BIT 5 set to = "1"

·
Registered
276 Posts
Re: (Tim Birney)

i was messing around with my vag-com and my 05.5 pkg 1 jetta 2.5, and i found a way to raise the rev limiter!!!!
go under instruments [#17(i think)]
and select adaption
read block 35, it should say engine speed threshold at the top above the 4 display areas.
the display areas show N/A
change th stored value from 0-7 7 being the highest.

mine was set to 0 and i sued to get a lot of power loss a just above 5K rpm but since i changed it to 7 the car holds power to the redline.
i don't know what other cars are set at but i tried this on my friends 03 gti and it worked on his too. his was also set to 0

·
Banned
Tesla Cat Nose
26,953 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (Nurendra)

Quote, originally posted by Nurendra »
http://www.swankmonkey.com/vw/...ecode/

and please read my warning to NOT COPY CODES. Please understand how the long coding works. My codes may not be right for your car. They DO vary from car to car and some vary a LOT!

·
Banned
Tesla Cat Nose
26,953 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (01wolfs18t)

and just so you all know, I've fubared my original coding on swankmonkey.com and put a BIGGER warning up :grin:

·
Registered
9,699 Posts
Re: (the.ronin)

Quote, originally posted by the.ronin »
Also, Auto Scan is your friend. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I run it and save the whole scan before I make any changes.

Debug folder stores all FROM and TO code changes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (thrttlebkhtrod)

I just called the service manager at my VW dealership who said they would make all the ECU changes with VAG COM for free. Getting it done next Tuesday. This is good service!

·
Registered
8,445 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (Boston R32)

Is there any modification to allow one touch unlock for both doors at the same time? I had my MKIV coded this way. Any help would be AWESOME!

·
Registered
8,020 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (audomatik)

Quote, originally posted by audomatik »
Is there any modification to allow one touch unlock for both doors at the same time? I had my MKIV coded this way. Any help would be AWESOME!

maybe try selective unlocking using vag-com.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Re: can someone give me the codes for vag please????? (audomatik)

Quote, originally posted by audomatik »

Why not do it in the MFI? It is in there...

·
Registered
366 Posts
Your dealer sounds great (ayagasa R32)

Hi my name is Hiro from Michigan. I have to say your dealer is wonderful to do all that VAG-COM mod for free. I don't mind to pay to do all that mod, so if you don't mind, would you please give me information about your dealer in Boston? Do you live in Boston? I don't mind to drive there to get it done. If I can get Phone number that would be great.
I just got R32 but I just found that I can do this kind of Mod, but no one has VAG-COM around Michigan so please give me the information of your dealer and who I need to talk to.
Thank you so much.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.