VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
yeah, the Avant is so money. the way things are trending in North America, Audi is not bringing anything to market that moves the needle for me.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I wrote them as well. Perhaps the requests might have some effect. The R32 was brought to NA using the same methodology.

It's a long shot but you never know.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
....It's a long shot but you never know.
Yeah, it would be like hitting the moon with a marshmallow gun. Unfortunately I think you do know the answer. Too bad as I too would be amongst the many of us (well maybe three or four) that would actually consider an S4 Avant. Had two of the A4 Avants and really liked my second one. The first was a B5 series and it did have a couple of nice gauges :laugh:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, it would be like hitting the moon with a marshmallow gun. Unfortunately I think you do know the answer. Too bad as I too would be amongst the many of us (well maybe three or four) that would actually consider an S4 Avant. Had two of the A4 Avants and really liked my second one. The first was a B5 series and it did have a couple of nice gauges :laugh:
5 of us...add me as well who would buy a S4 Avant....would settle for an S3 Sportback but that ain't happening either. :banghead:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts