VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find out if the dealer can change what happens when you close the trunk- it locks even if the rest of the car is unlocked! What a pain in the ass!

I am also wondering if anyone has gotten the dealership to pay for fixing the HUGE holes in the front bumper from the plate holder?
Anyone experienci8ng a little surging- the turbo not quite kicking in until 4-4.5k rpm?
-Bone stock IY 20th, in Seattle.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Re: Can we make the trunk NOT lock everytime you close it....more ?'s... (Sad Audi)

the trunk issue i think that your kinda stuck having it lock all the time. and i dont think that any dealership will fix the holes in your front bumper seeing that its probably state law that the holder has to be there

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Re: Can we make the trunk NOT lock everytime you close it....more ?'s... (Sad Audi)

I see very little chance of getting the dealership to pay for the repair of the license plate bracket holes. As for the trunk, you'll get used to it. Hope you enjoy the car.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Re: Can we make the trunk NOT lock everytime you close it....more ?'s... (simplyredvw)

I would also love it if the boot stayed unlocked whenever the doors were unlocked. This is the case on some (or all?) BMW's and Mercedes, and makes much more sense.
I don't know of a fix, but hope some VAG-COM guru out there goes!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts