VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**EDIT** Well I have tried to edit this link several times as you can see, no luck. So as someone else has said, click the link then ERASE the **** in the address bar and add streetfire(dot)net in place of the *****s SORRY for the inconvienience
. Dont know why it wont work....

Click here to see Video

Modified by ol_skool_16v at 5:11 PM 6-17-2006

Modified by ol_skool_16v at 5:11 PM 6-17-2006

Modified by ol_skool_16v at 5:13 PM 6-17-2006

Modified by ol_skool_16v at 5:18 PM 6-17-2006

Modified by ol_skool_16v at 5:22 PM 6-17-2006

Modified by ol_skool_16v at 5:23 PM 6-17-2006

Modified by ol_skool_16v at 5:24 PM 6-17-2006

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Holy crap. A year ago when I told Billy1.8T that he couldn't go claiming he was the quickest Mk2 out there, I searched hard but ate my words & gave him the crown. I can't believe how quick this thing pulls off the line, that's 4motion for you. Fantastic build, really. I hate 1/4 mile racing but it's nothing less than superbly impressive. 7 second quarter mile, at my car's top speed.

·
Banned
8,013 Posts
Re: (Jezztor)

Quote, originally posted by Jezztor »
Holy crap. A year ago when I told Billy1.8T that he couldn't go claiming he was the quickest Mk2 out there, I searched hard but ate my words & gave him the crown. I can't believe how quick this thing pulls off the line, that's 4motion for you. Fantastic build, really. I hate 1/4 mile racing but it's nothing less than superbly impressive. 7 second quarter mile, at my car's top speed.

Its the 1/8th mile

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Re: (Jezztor)

Quote, originally posted by Jezztor »

billy never claimed to be the quickest mk2, he claimed to be the quickest mk2 w/ 1.8t. that car is a vr6t. with the new set up though i'm sure billy can beat that and he's not awd.

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Re: (16vgti2)

Quote, originally posted by 16vgti2 »

billy never claimed to be the quickest mk2, he claimed to be the quickest mk2 w/ 1.8t. that car is a vr6t. with the new set up though i'm sure billy can beat that and he's not awd.

Okay, thanks for the correction. I agree, Billy could wax that, I initially thought it was a 1/4 mile because I am a metric bunny and tend to not get involved with inches, feet and miles

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.