VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
23,369 Posts
Re: (DedRok)

Quote, originally posted by DedRok »
I sure do wish I actually listened to the guy in a thread about a year ago to buy stock from ford...

Heck even if you bought F a month ago, it's still up 20% since then, which is impressive in itself.
I'm not selling yet. The good news for Ford just keeps rolling in.

· Registered
38,108 Posts
Re: Canadian postal service will replace fleet with Ford Transits. (vrsexxy_GTI)

Cool truck.

My mailman's truck is always 80% empty. They can use a smaller truck for sure.

ɐpɐuɐɔ ǝʇsod

· Registered
24,124 Posts
FV-QR

I saw Mr. Banovsky tweet this. I applaud the CPS for this and congratulate Ford for bringing this vehicle over at the perfect time. I'm not sure what the sales numbers of the Transit are, but it seems like they're everywhere.

· Registered
12,718 Posts
FV-QR

Nice! Finally a replacement for those ancient Grummanns. I'm really happy for Ford, Transit Connect sales seem a bit lackluster so far.

· Registered
198 Posts
Re: (DedRok)

Quote, originally posted by DedRok »
I sure do wish I actually listened to the guy in a thread about a year ago to buy stock from ford...

That was probably me, AKA Scrooge McDuck. in at 2.20 15 months ago, in at 10 again this january. pending internship acceptance with them as well! <3 F.

· Premium Member
'21 Tacoma TRD-Offroad – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
42,101 Posts
FV-QR

The USPS's Grumman LLV's are half or more through their service life now. i wouldn't be surprised to see the Ford Transit start making some in-roads in that market. They would be perfect for it.

· Registered
5,468 Posts
Is it just me, or is the Transit Connect really expensive in Canada? $30K for a stripped out 4 cyl FWD van? I was trying to convince my wife she needs one for her business, but I figured they'd top out at $20K. Maybe I don't see the additional "stuff" put into it to be commercial grade, but they kind of lost me when they said it was based on the Focus.

· Registered
6,494 Posts
Re: (Mr Wolf)

Quote, originally posted by Mr Wolf »
Is it just me, or is the Transit Connect really expensive in Canada? $30K for a stripped out 4 cyl FWD van? I was trying to convince my wife she needs one for her business, but I figured they'd top out at $20K. Maybe I don't see the additional "stuff" put into it to be commercial grade, but they kind of lost me when they said it was based on the Focus.
yea its expensive for nothing special. Better off buying a Dodge Caravan IMO

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.