1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
22,490 Posts
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (Red Baron Golf)

I've been Calling and sending email's out left right and center but none of them do an all you can haul and I can't find one that lets you strip it yourself your best be (I'm thinking is to buy a rollover at an auction take the seats and then sell off parts to recoup your cost of the wholc car. I'll keep trying though I'm dying to find a nice drivers edition to strip parts off of Like some red calipers or Like you a nice set of leather seats

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (PrupleGTI)

I know that Standard Auto Wreckers will do an 'all you can haul' type of deal on certain days, check their website, it's on the OARA website if you can't find it elsewhere.
Yeah, I've been thinking I should call my insurance company and see if they can keep an eye out for me, hehe.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

Hey Chris ,
Your right about standard auto but they hardly got anything decent dubs there...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (GTI_Andy)

a fellow at northern performance in hamilton had corrado leather seats for sale at one point. i'm not sure if he still has them, but its worth a call or trip down there.

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (bugsbunny)

Anyone...

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (Mike_95CL)

Tried both those places already. North Toronto wants $1500 for BEIGE leather, no thanks. Autobahn doesn't have any at the moment.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts

Those places are a rip off... I never deal with those kinda places. If I new you need those seats earlier I would of given you the email of some guy with a set of VR6 leathers of a gti for $500.

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (GTI_Andy)

Well, if you can keep your ears to the ground for me, that would be great...

·
Registered
288 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Autobahn doesn't have any at the moment.[HR][/HR]​
Did you just check the site or did you e-mail them?

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (vorsichtcanada)

I did call them but I'm looking for black leather. Oh well!

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Also, the leather they have is for a Passat, B4 I think. They have a Corrado with black leather coming in though in case anyone is interested.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts

Passat B4 seats should fit your car. Well the front ones atleast, not that it helps you much...

·
Registered
8,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (RAD GTI)

bump!

·
Registered
473 Posts

I was at B&D Wreckers this afternoon in Oakville, and they have at least 5 Rabitt's with MINT body panels including hatches, nice interior's and almost complete motors in all of them. If you need any stock parts for your interior i.e. door handles, heater controls, switches, etc... it's diefinately there for you. As well as Headlights, Grills, bumpers.

Just thought i'd let you guys know

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (VWADDICT15)

B&D's is really cool - I am always there in the summer just poking around
but Chris if you are looking for leather seats at the jy good luck! I tried looking for stock GTi seats and everywhere laughed at me. They said "Mark.......three"????
anyways good luck with the search - and you best not break into may car at the GTG and recover my seats in leather!

·
Registered
9,369 Posts
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (LilBlkCL)

whats that yard that has "all you can carry" days??? I'm really interested in going to one of those

·
Banned
22,490 Posts
Re: Canadian wrecking yards...Part II (LilBlkCL)

whats that yard that has "all you can carry" days??? I'm really interested in going to one of those
_______
Thats What I'm trying to find out there used to be one Near Vineland My Old neighbour used to go to them all the time him and his brother yanked a 16v from this place for dirt cheap and he dropped it into his 79 GTI!! where is this PLACE!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts