VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
So i just aquired a free 2002 wrx. The bad... it has a transmission that cracked wide open. My little brother bought this car for $1000 2 weeks ago when he got back from Iraq off a buddy he was deployed with. The car wasn't half bad till this happend. Needless to say he just bought my A4 and was gonna junk this car. I stepped in and he just gave me the damn thing. Anybody got any idea's where I can get a transmission for a good price?

I plan on making this my winter beater for the next few years.

The super good news is...................... I'm doing the final picking out of the M3. Time is near =)

· Registered
276 Posts

· Registered
276 Posts
any of you jalopies have a cherry picker I can borrow for a few days? Need to yank the engine and tranny from the subbie asap.

A pair of hands would be nice too... Burgers on the grill and ice cold beers are on me =)

Anytime next week cause I'll be on vaca.

· Registered
276 Posts
hey dooods, just was looking for a head count for tomorrow. Im gonna have some beer but buob too would be nice. I have food covered for the most part but if somebody wants to bring something too that would be nice.

Hope to see you all here. PM me for the address if somebody needs it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.