VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 19 of 936 Posts

· Registered
4,743 Posts
I've got a good size 240V compressor, but no 240 yet. If someone wants to buy a blast cabinet, I would be glad to hook it up to my compressor as soon as the 240 gets here.
And perfect timing the d-bag neighbor roars past the house in his Neon RST or whatever as I type this.

· Registered
4,743 Posts
Wow, what a bargain....from the NE classifieds.
I wish I could sell cars for this kind of money. I'm thinking it's worth max of $1500.
"I have an 81 diesel rabbit. Green. blue fenders. 4 door.
the car has a 91 1.6td from a jetta swapped into it with a 5 speed. 180k on the motor
170k on the body.
some of the doors and windows leak water.
The car starts and runs like a champ. new water pump, new head gasket, new diesel tank, new passenger axle. straight 2.25in pipe from turbo to side exit.

no photos yet, i'm putting together a craigslist ad shortly with everything. I just wanted to post up here before I did anything else.
asking $4000.

send me an IM. "

· Registered
4,743 Posts
Cam, did you learn nothing from Chuck? THIS is how you OWN someone on the third page.
1 deleted post=Cam is back on page 2.

Oh and here's the post again...:D:D:D:D:D
Yikes. What a pile of crap. They're cheapo speedlines with hella curb and no caps. I'll give him $20 for them. Now these are the shiznit:
ATS Type 5's
I might get a set...

· Registered
4,743 Posts
We had the trio...was pretty chill. Sam's was empty. I showed off my work on the 16V Rocco manifold and dropped the super awesome manifold off with Rick to get all done up. Shhit was talked and food and beverages were consumed. That's about it.

· Registered
4,743 Posts
Cool. I'll be ready. And I have the whole power window setup for you from the sedan. Wiring and all. Gonna try to re-check the compression on that engine while it's warm. Was low (according to my crappy gauge) but cold-started great...so I think the gauge was wrong.

· Registered
4,743 Posts
Bob! Syncro grab is the three stooges going out to Gardner to grab a QSW and drop it of in my driveway right behind the TD sedan shell. Then Rick snags the powertrain and I grab the drivetrain and then we fight over what's left. Oh, and Cam watches. Dibs on Moe.

1 - 19 of 936 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.