VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 40 of 6632 Posts

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
i have been talking to this guy who has the s2 metal works header. proven to be 12+ hp for 550 shipped and they are new for 1000 bucks. just was beating the guy down in price. and its a killer deal. if i had the money right now i would buy it.

· Registered
2,041 Posts
Heres the link to Janis's Coupe, just thought that is should come along with us to this new thread. http://www.youtube.com/user/RS2CROW

Rear wiper is finally deleted and I started doing a retrofit with my oem visors and the homelink from the audi. Didnt like the fitment of the audi visors, so we will see how it turns out. Wrapping in black suede of course

· Registered
4,743 Posts
I've got a good size 240V compressor, but no 240 yet. If someone wants to buy a blast cabinet, I would be glad to hook it up to my compressor as soon as the 240 gets here.
And perfect timing the d-bag neighbor roars past the house in his Neon RST or whatever as I type this.

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I've got a good size 240V compressor, but no 240 yet. If someone wants to buy a blast cabinet, I would be glad to hook it up to my compressor as soon as the 240 gets here.
And perfect timing the d-bag neighbor roars past the house in his Neon RST or whatever as I type this.
its a neon SRT and yea he is a d bag. dumb falmouth kids and their cars :what::what:

pete i picked up a roof rack today. im pretty excited. and the guy had a sick mk2 gti with a mk3 2.0 engine turboed and then he picked up a scirocco the other day. and he has a mk3 and a mk4 lol he had them all except mk1.

and i also have a 240 compressor.......hooked up.....:laugh:

· Registered
532 Posts
I've brought up the idea to running my winter wheels instead of the Aristos for part of the summer to a few of you. Now I'm trying to figure out tire sizing, on a 16x7 ET35 I was thinking about a 215/50, 205/50, or 205/55.

In the picture the snow tires were a 205/50 in the front, and 215/55 in the rear. I bought the wheels/tires used and the 215/55 was to big in the front.

Any suggestions? Right now I'm leaning towards the 215/50.

The wheels and calipers will be color matched silver most likely :thumbup:

21 - 40 of 6632 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.