VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 60 of 6632 Posts

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Hahah don't worry my new coils are coming Monday then I'll be even lower than I am now! So bring it chuck! Hey but Rick you should totally help me with the upper strut bushings when I get them!

· Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Timing belt is done?
I've got 2 different fan switches if you want to try them.
no he couldnt fit me in today. so me and rick are gonna do it one of these days. and other little bull****. but yea i could use another one of those fan switches bc each time i run it i just put the jumper in adn then start the car. hahah:laugh:

· Registered
4,743 Posts
Wow, what a bargain....from the NE classifieds.
I wish I could sell cars for this kind of money. I'm thinking it's worth max of $1500.
"I have an 81 diesel rabbit. Green. blue fenders. 4 door.
the car has a 91 1.6td from a jetta swapped into it with a 5 speed. 180k on the motor
170k on the body.
some of the doors and windows leak water.
The car starts and runs like a champ. new water pump, new head gasket, new diesel tank, new passenger axle. straight 2.25in pipe from turbo to side exit.

no photos yet, i'm putting together a craigslist ad shortly with everything. I just wanted to post up here before I did anything else.
asking $4000.

send me an IM. "

41 - 60 of 6632 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.