VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
6621 - 6632 of 6632 Posts

· Registered
880 Posts
sort of slow here

Hey all i have no idea how i only just found this. My name is Jordan. I grew up in falmouth, but live in middlesex county now off cape. Currently drive a 2009 CC Sport 6mt in reflex silver. The domain for the grimwater site is dead but is there a place to get one of those cape cod stickers? And is anyone headed to Dustoff this weekend?

· Registered
880 Posts
yup most of us will be at dustoff, usually meet at the DD at the sagamore bridge to ride in, a few of us have spots in the swap area this year so will be headed in earlier, and Cam may have stickers left?
Awesome, I am further out for the ride in but aiming be there by 8am. I'll keep an eye out for some stickers to see if I can find you guys. Definitely stoked for the show. Wished more parts would be in in time for this year. Next year shell be in shape for the show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
379 Posts
Any get togethers in the works for the near future? Just recently moved back to the area, lived in Wareham for about 13 years then decided to try out the west coast for a few years and now im back. Have yet to see another modified mk4 anything since ive been back. Hoping to catch a meet or 2 and meet some new people. I roll around in a 2003 black jetta 1.8t with a ton done to it. Probably going to be on the motorcycle most of the summer but wouldnt mind washin the old girl and cruisin to a meet. Hope to hear from someone/anyone lol.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

· Registered
880 Posts
Any get togethers in the works for the near future? Just recently moved back to the area, lived in Wareham for about 13 years then decided to try out the west coast for a few years and now im back. Have yet to see another modified mk4 anything since ive been back. Hoping to catch a meet or 2 and meet some new people. I roll around in a 2003 black jetta 1.8t with a ton done to it. Probably going to be on the motorcycle most of the summer but wouldnt mind washin the old girl and cruisin to a meet. Hope to hear from someone/anyone lol.

Volkshore meet at Unos, south shore plaza every Wednesday ~7:30 with some awesome folks.

· Registered
379 Posts
Volkshore meet at Unos, south shore plaza every Wednesday ~7:30 with some awesome folks.

Is this the closest place people meet up? Was hoping to find something in the cape area or anywhere in southern mass. Normally I wouldnt mind makin a little trip but im pretty sure one of my rear wheel bearings is on its way out so have been trying to not drive the car much until I can get it fixed.

· Registered
880 Posts
Is this the closest place people meet up? Was hoping to find something in the cape area or anywhere in southern mass. Normally I wouldnt mind makin a little trip but im pretty sure one of my rear wheel bearings is on its way out so have been trying to not drive the car much until I can get it fixed.

I grew up in Falmouth but live in Middlesex county now so this is really the only one I know of off hand. I think there is a cape group that meets in Hyannis but I'm not positive

· Registered
379 Posts
I grew up in Falmouth but live in Middlesex county now so this is really the only one I know of off hand. I think there is a cape group that meets in Hyannis but I'm not positive

Maybe someone will chime in on a cape meet up spot. Ill def have to try and make one of the uno meets though.

· Registered
379 Posts

They're a good time. Definitely great people and lots of mk4s

Looks like a solid group, im about 45 minutes away from braintree so its not the worst drive but with a potentially bad bearing I dont want to risk driving it any far distance until its fixed. Im barely putting miles on it as it is due to having a motorcycle but I could use a reason to clean the jetta up and make some new friends.

6621 - 6632 of 6632 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.