VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just spoke to my sales person at VW Santa Monica and she said my 337 is in Port. I might get it as soon as the end of the week!!! Is it bad to be this excited? The only problem I still haven't sold my 2001 GTi yet. If any body is interested email me for a price drop and for pics.
Has anybody else got word on the status of their car?
So close I can smell the Recaro's

·
Registered
328 Posts
Re: CAR IN PORT!!! (gizmopop)

Consider yourself very lucky! I found out today that my car is scheduled for production the 18th week. Looking like a June car to me. Post pics when you have them available!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Re: CAR IN PORT!!! (izobean)

quote:[HR][/HR]I received a "build #" today......my stealer said"It's being built as we
speak.......wgreen, what is a commision #? [HR][/HR]​
It allows them to track the car when there isn't a vin number. I watched him log on to VW's online ordering site and receive the information. All the sheet he printed out for me says is the Assigned Production Week as 18/2002, the year 2002 model 9B1JN6 as GTI, 25th Anniv Edition, 6 spd manual, exterior color 8E8E Reflex Silver Metalic and Interior color 52 Le Mans with no options.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Re: CAR IN PORT!!! (criterion)

I *might* just drive over to the port to see if they're really there--I got a call from my dealer too that I should get it this week. Crossing my fingers, that plus the fact I'm in Houston now...
Now I'm just waiting to see if they fixed that Monsoon problem already.

·
Registered
7,587 Posts
Re: CAR IN PORT!!! (wgreen)

yeah, our first three are in port for VW santa monica. the first two go to my customers and the third one to you. still can't believe you bought it from a lady who drives a lexus but works here. damn it, damn it, damn it! i'm the GTI fanatic! well, that's cool i sold the rest of them. i'll have my friend who's getting #2 post as soon as he gets his. Nate

·
Registered
28 Posts
I got this message from my dealer today.....

I received an update this afternoon on your 337 Edition GTi that I thought I would pass along:
The car has reached the Port of Houston and has been unloaded. The car will be inspected, then shipped to us. It should arrive here within 7 to 10 business days from today.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Re: I got this message from my dealer today..... (sugeknight)

quote:[HR][/HR]I received an update this afternoon on your 337 Edition GTi that I thought I would pass along:
The car has reached the Port of Houston and has been unloaded. The car will be inspected, then shipped to us. It should arrive here within 7 to 10 business days from today.
[HR][/HR]​
DAAAAMMMMNNNN,that is so sweet!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
You are so lucky!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.