VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay my insurance is supposed to go up about 2000 dollars when I go to college. Me and my dad have looked around and the cheapest I can find is $3120 a year. Right now I am paying $1200 a year. I have only gotten one moving violation and it was 5 mph over. Since I am living at college they want to bump it up so much. I need my car when I go away, their is no way that I will be able to bum rides off people at 4 in the morning so that I can go surfing. So who is in college right now with a car and what do you pay for insurance? I need cheap insurance......

·
Registered
31,002 Posts
Re: Car Insurance In College? (RboarderI)

I'll say it every time...
Random "whatchoo pay?" sampling will get you nothing but random stuff.
Being a student, your age, your record, and your car are only a few of the myriad of variables that go into an individual policy.
If you've looked around w/local agents, get on the web/phone and look some more...it's THE ONLY WAY you're going to find something better.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Re: Car Insurance In College? (Jman5000)

I agree with Jman here...I moved a couple of times during college and a lot of your insurance has to do with where you are going to school...my small college town insurance was cheaper than when I was home for the summer in Seattle...just start calling around...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.