VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soo I was impressed with some of the other dubs but at the same time I was disapointed with the others.
Disapointments:
Only a front bumer- nice one but finish somthing u start. And the rims nah... lol and the tail lights weren't much better

This car just reads SHIP ME TO JAPAN ALL OVER IT from tints, rims, bodykit, and the hydrolic wing.

I couldn't take anymore of the bad ones haha
the good

Supercharged VR mmmmm and the dude was mad chill with a nice ass VW... mad respect givin... I think he got 2nd...

89' Jetta with a G60 Swap OWNED by a Hottie!!

This car was boarderline with me but I know he put a lotta work in to it cuz I member it from waterfest

Mine....

Only *** car there that I looked at more then once haha

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Re: Car Show, Sunday (Mallrats2269)

whew! I was begining to question the taste of CT dubbers. Thanks for saving them. I guess everybody has thier own style. Nice car BTW. I would have voted for yours before the rest of that crap.

·
Registered
2021 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2003 Porsche 911 C4S, 1982 VW Rabbit
7,261 Posts
Re: Car Show, Sunday (gldglove25)

I like how you start by ragging on people's cars. If anyone forgot which forum they are in, they sure know now. I kinda like the silver Jetta. Oh and what's "hydrolic" mean?

·
Registered
10,988 Posts
Re: Car Show, Sunday (3WheelGTi)

"Supercharged VR mmmmm and the dude was mad chill with a nice ass VW... mad respect givin... I think he got 2nd..."

what exactly does that mean in ENGLISH?????

·
Registered
1,718 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Mallrats2269 »
Soo I was impressed with some of the other dubs but at the same time I was disapointed with the others.
Disapointments:
Only a front bumer- nice one but finish somthing u start. And the rims nah... lol and the tail lights weren't much better

there's nothing wrong with this car. Everybody doesn't finish everything all at once or have the budget to do so. Besides there is nothing wrong with just a Votex bumper on a Jetta.

·
Registered
6,948 Posts
Re: Car Show, Sunday (02GTI-VR6)

Quote, originally posted by 02GTI-VR6 »

there's nothing wrong with this car. Everybody doesn't finish everything all at once or have the budget to do so. Besides there is nothing wrong with just a Votex bumper on a Jetta.

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif totally agree.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Car Show, Sunday (trbo-4)

Quote, originally posted by trbo-4 »
whew! I was begining to question the taste of CT dubbers. Thanks for saving them. I guess everybody has thier own style. Nice car BTW. I would have voted for yours before the rest of that crap.

Actually that show was in NY I was the only CT dub there its just that i have a bunch of friends that live in NY that show from College and they told me to come up and show with them

·
Registered
3,628 Posts

Disapointments:

thats funny...i see quite a few trophies in front of his car and 0 in front of yours...
i have heard lots of people say anniv edition owners were stuck up pricks, but ive never really noticed it....until now...and the thread where the guy saw the WW gti on the highway

·
Registered
2,503 Posts

Anyone see the resemblance with the startled look and posture?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Re: Car Show, Sunday (mchotdog)

Quote, originally posted by mchotdog »
LOL....
why u put that pic of the ugly girl?..

its probably his girlfriend

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Car Show, Sunday (screaminVDUB)

not my girl I guess you had to see her in person. Plus I didn't really get a good pic of her I will admit that. Trust me thou I don't have bad taste and this is my grl!

·
Registered
21,522 Posts

Quote, originally posted by 1.8Tagger »

thats funny...i see quite a few trophies in front of his car and 0 in front of yours...
i have heard lots of people say anniv edition owners were stuck up pricks, but ive never really noticed it....until now...and the thread where the guy saw the WW gti on the highway

personally, i don't appreciate that comment one bit. I'm a 337 owner and I love my car, but by no means do I think it's the **** http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif for a post you made in just as bad taste as mallrats

not my girl I guess you had to see her in person. Plus I didn't really get a good pic of her I will admit that. Trust me thou I don't have bad taste and this is my grl!

and mallrats, who cares if your car is shaved? I don't see anything about your car that screams wow this car is super different and super hot. who cares what your girl looks like? you don't have to prove you have good taste in girls on a car enthusiast site...

·
Banned
2,412 Posts
I love my Votex front bumper... but I'm not about the plain lookin skirts or the $500 rear bumper... when I do something on the rear, I was thinkin a 04.5 rear and some rieger m3 skirts... but that's AFTER all the important stuff. Till then I'm just a Votex front bumper and an oettinger grille.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Re: Car Show, Sunday (Str8Dubbin337)

Quote, originally posted by Str8Dubbin337 »
personally, i don't appreciate that comment one bit. I'm a 337 owner and I love my car, but by no means do I think it's the **** http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif for a post you made in just as bad taste as mallrats

you must have read what i wrote wrong...i said "i have never noticed it until this guy and that other guy"...IOW, this guy and the other guy are the only anniv owners that i have noticed as being pricks...
nowhere did i say you were a ***** or all other anniv owners were pricks...

·
Registered
7,873 Posts
Re: Car Show, Sunday (1.8Tagger)

Quote, originally posted by 1.8Tagger »
i have heard lots of people say anniv edition owners were stuck up pricks, but ive never really noticed it....until now...

I guess this was the misleading part.
Anyways, who cares.
BTW, mmm... R33 Skyline GT-R. Yum yum.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Re: Car Show, Sunday (99jett)

Quote, originally posted by 99jett »
she's got a hickey

and he looks like a pe.ni$

·
Banned
4,576 Posts

i got wasted at this guys house once and we went to the us-open hahaha. anyone know if he's on the tex or have a way of cantacting him?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts