VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be at school in blacksburg, va(GO HOKIES!!!), and i am looking to show my car or at least go to some car shows on the east coast in or near va. if anybody knows of any, i would greatly appreciate it. they dont have to be humongouse either.
-Greg

· Registered
443 Posts
Re: car shows in or near VA in late august/sept/oct? (vdubin90)

come to H2O International in Ocean City, MD. last weekend in Sept. should be awesome, and i hear that there is always a nice corrado turn out. there is a forum for the show in the gatherings section on the main forum page

· Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: car shows in or near VA in late august/sept/oct? (corradoracr)

oh man, this sucks. Its either go to a football game by my lakehouse in michigan(virginia tech vs. western michigan) or take a road trip to my OC MDto my aunts condo on the beach at39th street and look atsome cars. this is tuffy. why is lifve so difficult
however, bug fest is seeming quite nice
-Greg

· Registered
2,551 Posts

My brother goes to Tech, you'll find him on here as "VTK THS @ VT" Hit him up. I make it down there about once a semester to chill and party a bit. He's got a Green '93 and knows some kick ass back roads to test some handling on!

· Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: car shows in or near VA in late august/sept/oct? (Lysholmrado)

quote:[HR][/HR]I am in Roanoke, which is about a 20 min drive from VA Tech. If you decide you want to drive to a show. [HR][/HR]​
can you say road-trip?

· Registered
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: car shows in or near VA in late august/sept/oct? (BilingualGringo)

quote:[HR][/HR]My brother goes to Tech, you'll find him on here as "VTK THS @ VT" Hit him up. I make it down there about once a semester to chill and party a bit. He's got a Green '93 and knows some kick ass back roads to test some handling on! [HR][/HR]​
btw, where is ur brother? is he only on at school?
-Greg

· Registered
593 Posts

Hey I'm also from Roanoke, and live currently in Cincinnati going to college... I always head home everynow and then, and i take 460 into Roanoke from 64 because it is faster, so i pass VT everytime i come home... Maybe we could exchange emails and what not and meet up... Last time i was in i meet up with Lyshsomrado (Norris) and G60Driver (Thomas), so lets meet in Blacksburg and have a GTG..
Cheers,
[email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.