VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's my idea :
meet up at Fred Meyer in Puyallup in River Road at 7:30. We Roll out at 8:00
we should be there by 9:00. although i'm not sure when we need to be there for registration. i'am showing and possibly doing the drag just to get a base time before my engine mods.
fell free to add you .02 cause i'm from cali and not sure of the amount of driving time there is from puyallup. I definately need to get there early enough to do touch-ups after the drive.

· Registered
9,184 Posts
Re: Caravan to Bug In XXX (SoCal GLI)

Hell ya that sounds like an awesome idea!!!! I'm about 2 min away

I just want to make sure I have some time to prep before the show starts. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Caravan to Bug In XXX (HELIOS JAZZ)

Quote, originally posted by HELIOS JAZZ »

I just want to make sure I have some time to prep before the show starts. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

me too...lol. all i've been doing today is cleaning my engine, so i should only have touch-ups when we get there

· Registered
9,184 Posts

Quote, originally posted by SoCal GLI »

me too...lol. all i've been doing today is cleaning my engine, so i should only have touch-ups when we get there

Me too, but driving past auburn there are sure to be some bug guts & dust on the car, thats what I'm most worried about.

· Registered
2,430 Posts

Hey Zeb, did you get your VR6 fixed up? Man what a be-itch to have to go thru what you went thru. Liked the new side skirt look on the car too. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
2,031 Posts

Me too, but driving past auburn there are sure to be some bug guts & dust on the car, thats what I'm most worried about.

well that's why you use a pretty blue tape, wait you'd better use ummmmmmmmm yellow, blue might match ur paint, silly!

Modified by SquEEzin at 8:17 PM 7-15-2003

· Registered
5,059 Posts
Re: Caravan to Bug In XXX (SquEEzin)

Quote, originally posted by SquEEzin »

well that's why you use a pretty blue tape, wait you'd better use ummmmmmmmm yellow, blue might match ur paint silly!

i think that you should use the silver tape, i think that junior might have some you can borrow.

· Registered
9,184 Posts
Re: Caravan to Bug In XXX (phatpig)

Quote, originally posted by phatpig »
Hey Zeb, did you get your VR6 fixed up? Man what a be-itch to have to go thru what you went thru. Liked the new side skirt look on the car too. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Kevin it was a joke I was being dumb!!! the gti is fine.
Anyway Thanks a bunch for the side skirts buddy!!! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif They complete the car

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

now if icould just figure a way to drive my car for the 6 days without it getting dirty...lol
anyway so apparently there aren't alot of dubber in pierce county going to this show???

· Registered
5,967 Posts

Gates open at 7AM , I was just there tonight

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Caravan to Bug In XXX (EvoVEnto)

Quote, originally posted by EvoVEnto »
Gates open at 7AM , I was just there tonight

so i say we leave from Fred Meyer around 6:30.
so meet up at 6:00 chill/B.S. till 6:30 whille we wait for the straglers to show up.
also if you have radios (motorola talkabouts) bring them. that way we can communicate on the way up.
(dude i swear i'm have flashbacks of DUBWARS)

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Damn thats early

I'll be there though.

what do you think is the latest we can leave and still have plenty of time to set our cars up?
i'm definately open for suggestions.
if it's any consellation, when we left for dubwars last saturday we left at 8:30am, but it was the day before the event...lol.
can we say say drunken dubfest?...lol
i just don't want to cut my self short in setup time. we can leave at 7:00 just let me know hell 7:30 may even be possible

· Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Caravan to Bug In XXX (Us2bA4dr)

bump
and some new details.
okay, meet up at the fred meyer parkinglot at 7:00 hang out/B.S. till 7:30. then we rollout.
the part of the parkinglot will be on the side where river road is. sort of of by H and R Block.
if all else fails look for the VW's...lol
if you have your radio with you i will have mine on channel 5

· Registered
5,967 Posts

Quote, originally posted by SoCal GLI »

can we say say drunken dubfest?...lol

BEER GARDEN WILL BE OPEN , AND IT'S JUST LIKE WOODBURN , WONDER AROUND DRINKING

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.