Registered
3,150 Posts
Re: CARBON FIBER PARTS?? (vdub145)

Sunroof control panel

Climate Control Panel

Single din gauge panel

Passanger side Door Handle

Drivers side door handle.
vw4sport is the guys Vortex name. He's a very good guy to do business with and is doing a great job of starting his own business.
Here's where to look:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1068588
Charles does great work.
Let me know if you've got questions.
Peter

·
Registered
6,654 Posts

abd makes an expensive engine cover.msd makes a very sexy boser blick cf hood.vis makes a rear hatch.euro jet makes a rear upper spoiler(also a boser at about half the price of msd).and theres some dude on the mk4 forum that makes cf interior parts.very clean.(sorry i dont know his name)

·
Registered
2,163 Posts

instant message a guy on AIM by the name of T0oDamnFast and ask him for his carbon fiber special (tell him exboost sent you, he will take care of you real good) http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Re: CARBON FIBER PARTS?? (20th_Ann_GTi)

im gonna buy that carbon fiber **** wide body thing. then paint it bmp. and hood, and mirrors, and hatch. then i'll weigh like 100 lbs less lol woohoo!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Re: CARBON FIBER PARTS?? (gtiiiiiiii)

seriously...for the amount of money that kit cost it says your only shaving fifty miniscule pounds that is

·
Registered
3,818 Posts
Re: CARBON FIBER PARTS?? (2004GLI)

damn 50 pound isnt worth that kind of money at all... i hope theyre lying or something. if you go with the "formula" 100 lbs = 10 hp then i could just gain 5 hp instead of buying all that shiot.

·
Banned
82 Posts
Re: CARBON FIBER PARTS?? (gtiiiiiiii)

carbon fiber is meant to lighten your car, if you use it for any other reason, its stupid... BRING BACK TDF!!!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts