1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (chenyichung)

Quote, originally posted by chenyichung »
looks nice.
quick question, do you have fog lights?
saw you had HIDs, didn't know if you removed your fog lights or not
if you did, wanna sell'm to me?

I have fog lights.In the picture the camera flash plays tricks.It looks like the headlights are on but they are not.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
CHarles! Looks killer! I was so hoping to see it on the U grey...it looked hot on Ryan's BMP!! ugh, one more thing i want for the car...looks sh*t hot on the U grey...you know we rock it like that!
How are the huffS?
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by nymike at 9:40 PM 4-11-2006

·
Registered
493 Posts
Really nice emblems, but how do you keep prying fingers from stealing them off your car when you park it in public places. Maybe you should have blanking caps over them with the regular chromed logos when you are parked in "less desirable" neigborhoods.

·
Banned
4,542 Posts
Re: (ibijo)

An alarm w/Proximity sensor and pager such as Clifford/Viper would do the trick!
Quote, originally posted by ibijo »
Really nice emblems, but how do you keep prying fingers from stealing them off your car when you park it in public places. Maybe you should have blanking caps over them with the regular chromed logos when you are parked in "less desirable" neigborhoods.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.