VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My usually harmless, daffy next door neighbor leaves a note in my mail slot: "sorry, but I was using my five year old niece to help me stack bricks in the tree well next to your car, and I dropped one and it scractched your car
and I'll pay for it and I'm sorry, bla bla bla
My questions are: why the F*** stack a bunch of bricks next to a car parked close to the curb w/o asking the owner to move it ( there's a perfectly good neighborly relationship already in place...so I thought) , and why use a five year old to do it???
I'm surrounded by idiots; destruction is inevitable
The scratch isn't too bad, though; about 3.5 inches long right down to the metal on the passenger door below the bump strip.
Anybody recommend a good body shop around baltimore?
Oh, well...it's only a car

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Careless neighbor rant (Bodyboarder999)

Yeah, I agree I'm lucky: after a similar dealer damage incident to bodyboarder999 and an anonymously smashed mirror and other anonymous dings, I was shocked to get a note, much less an offer to compensate. Like I said, there's a perfectly neighborly relationship here, which is what I'd like to cultivate with more people http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Thanks for hearing my rant!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.