VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my first Texas Cars and Coffee today and it was cool. I have only been to the Irvine C&C once and it blew me away.
Of course there was a pretty large turn out of new Camaros and Challengers, and domestics of all sorts. But I was really pleased with the quality of other cars there. BMW M1, Lotus Esprit, etc...
I didn't snap too many pics but here are the one's I snapped. Included are some DIW cars I felt it was my duty to photograph. I must also apologize for my terrible photography skills. We should get Max and the other CNCPics guys out to TX for this.

DIW:

DIW - yeah, there's no turbo, I watched him leave and heard nothing but a plain ol RSX:

Really clean rado:

This is just tacky:

Mock SSR badging:

·
Banned
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (KamelReds)

Quote, originally posted by KamelReds »
Where in Plano was this? 'Cause I haven't heard a single thing about it!

I would have totally been there if I had known about it!
It was at Classic BMW right off the tollway at Spring Creek. I actually heard about it before I moved here and just hadn't been able to make it out to one yet. It was a good time.

·
Banned
6,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (mellbergVWfan)

Quote, originally posted by mellbergVWfan »
Love the Viper, Pantera, and Porsches.

I would give both my left nut for this car.

Tornado Red w/ Black interior and no sunroof.
The kid that owns the car is way cool. I was chatting with him and I think he said his dad bought the car a while ago and I think is the 2nd owner. Now he gets to drive it for high school.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.