VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to export VW and AUDI Automobiles and Parts to the USA. I am Originally from Baltimore, MD but I have been living in Berlin, Germany for almost 8 years. I have a small Auto Shop. My passion has always been German Automobiles and I have been turning wrenches professionally on vehicles for almost 20 years. My goal is to become a Broker, helping you to find VW and AUDI Cars and Parts, that are becoming scarce or hard to find in the USA or abroad. Send me message and let me know, what you are looking for. I will do my best to find you a good deal.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I am looking to export VW and AUDI Automobiles and Parts to the USA. I am Originally from Baltimore, MD but I have been living in Berlin, Germany for almost 8 years. I have a small Auto Shop. My passion has always been German Automobiles and I have been turning wrenches professionally on vehicles for almost 20 years. My goal is to become a Broker, helping you to find VW and AUDI Cars and Parts, that are becoming scarce or hard to find in the USA or abroad. Send me message and let me know, what you are looking for. I will do my best to find you a good deal.
I have used mgregg84’s services and it’s extremely reasonable in terms of fees. He is very detailed and specific regarding the ordering, shipping and follow up. I ordered a part that was not available to be shipped to the US and he ordered it to his address then he checked the product, made sure it was packed securely for the trip from Germany to the United States. Sent me photos of everything the turn around time was 1 week when he shipped it to me. I will definitely be using his services again.
Very professional.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts