VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Afternoon of April 22 -- '07 Black Magic GTI four-door ordered from local dealer, deposit made.
Morning of April 23 -- just over twelve hours later -- driving my '00 Passat GLX to the store and hear a quiet "click" from underneath the car, immediately followed by a loud exhaust note. Something has popped off somewhere.
Hey, I'm no psychologist, but clearly this is the Passat saying, "Hey, hey, pick me - I can make a throaty exhaust sound too!"

R

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
hahaha. I really think they do, I find myself talking to my jetta often. I didn't even bring it when we went to the dealer to price out a GLI

·
Registered
150 Posts
Re: (Airkat)

Quote, originally posted by Airkat »
hahaha. I really think they do, I find myself talking to my jetta often. I didn't even bring it when we went to the dealer to price out a GLI

How else do you think the problems always disappear whenever u go see a mechanic /technician

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Re: (shaunyeap)

Quote, originally posted by shaunyeap »
How else do you think the problems always disappear whenever u go see a mechanic /technician

That's the friggin' truth.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
my car was on its way in for an inspection when the left rear wheel bearing and spindle shat the bed... it doubled the repair bill, so i figured it was its way of saying "go ahead... you'll be better off with an '06"

·
Registered
909 Posts
Re: (Apoc112)

Quote, originally posted by Apoc112 »
my car was on its way in for an inspection when the left rear wheel bearing and spindle shat the bed... it doubled the repair bill, so i figured it was its way of saying "go ahead... you'll be better off with an '06"

sounds like my MK4

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
oh man, thats the truth for sure! (@vrsexxy_GTI)
the night i traded my Jetta 2.slow in, while driving to the dealership to pickup the GTI, it ran so good! Felt tighter and zippier than it had ever since I had it.
Then it was gone.
I love my GTI
I do kinda miss my PG Jetta 2.0 tho...my first dub (sniff)

·
Banned
6,818 Posts
Re: (thread)

My GTI was mad when it was time to get the Jetta. The HVAC fan started making noise, it wouldn't hot start etc. The second I drove it to a VW dealership, it stopped all of the shenanigans, pulled like a mother to redline, and tried to get me to keep her.
Too bad now she looks like a prom queen turned heroine addict (my friend ran her into the ground).

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Re: (thread)

Quote, originally posted by thread »
My tC stopped rattling on the way to the dealership when I got the GLI.

It must have known it was being traded in, and wanted to give you the best deal possible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts