VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got in on the recent GB thru Trac Racing and was wondering if anyone got there stuff put in yet? maybe I'll go to my parents house today and a nice package wil be there waiting to suprise me!!!!!! How much better can today get, i got an A on my 20 minute presentation, it's BEAUTIFUL outside, put the coilovers in on Monday, got 1 class tomorrow at 1:40pm, gonna wash the beast, and i'm got no school work i have to do for the moment

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Re: CAT CAM GB Question (DubinBuffalo)

hate to rain on your parade but Techtonics is out of valve springs, so Trac racing doesnt have those yet... so your order probably wasnt shipped
jeff

[Modified by Slayer, 1:37 PM 4-10-2002]

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Re: CAT CAM GB Question (Slayer)

NOOO!!!!! i've been waiting patiently for mine too! they really should send out an email to all of us who have orders pending letting us know that there is a delay in shipping instead of letting the word pass down through the grapevine.... ack!

·
Banned
4,844 Posts
Re: CAT CAM GB Question (MidnightVR6)

its my fault as the organizer for mot passing that info on, i posted it to the thread in the misc. vw classifieds, i thought everyone would see it there,
i guess not, sorry my bad.
As of last friday, tt was out of the springs and would be backordered for 2 weeks.
so theres only 1 week left till trac gets everything and ships.
sorry guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.