VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Passat Sel Premium Vr6
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m seeing a lot of these pop up in the aftermarket community. I’m not sure where people are finding these Cayenne brakes (z18’s 2008-2010 model year) but I’ve looked in every damn corner of the web there is (pick and pull yards too). I’d like to add these to my car so if anyone has any ideas I’m all ears. Thanks for your time 🤟🏼
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car
Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2004 .:R32
88,953 Posts
Reactions: SusPassat

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

:p

They’re all over eBay.

Creations Motorsport makes the carrier brackets/adapters and I believe ECS as well.
You have them too lmao I’d get them in yellow too they look clean. What wheels are those?

·
Registered
894 Posts
Really like some of the reps from Alzor (ECSTuning brand):
Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Tread Alloy wheel

I might take the dive on these in the Spring (19" Interlagos reps):
Wheel Automotive tire Hubcap Alloy wheel Tread

If you like the wheels on the Arteon, they have those, too (style 629)

·
Registered
88,953 Posts
You have them too lmao I’d get them in yellow too they look clean. What wheels are those?
Yessir!

The brakes definitely draw a lot of attention.

As stated above, they’re just stock 18” Aristos powder coated in matte black.

Have you considered any OEM Atlas wheels for your car?

Reactions: SusPassat

·
Registered
88,953 Posts
They look like the factory Aristo's (18's) found on the .:R32's and Anniversary GTI's. Always loved those and that set-up is clean.
Thanks man.. and spot on!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yessir!

That thing is super clean. I’ve seen a concept Passat from “smith VW” with the atlas wheels on. but I’m not sure how I feel about them. Plus my biggest issue is $$$ living in Cali is rough haha
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Sky Vehicle

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yessir!

I wish my car looked as clean as yours bro unfortunately I have to put a lot of time and miles on mine until I can get a car for work. Also are you running the 17z or 18z? 🤔

·
Registered
894 Posts
That thing is super clean. I’ve seen a concept Passat from “smith VW” with the atlas wheels on. but I’m not sure how I feel about them. Plus my biggest issue is $$$ living in Cali is rough haha
View attachment 128141
View attachment 128142
Those look really good...in black. Then again, I like black wheels so it's a matter of preference. I usually don't like complex spoke designs but these have a bit of a 'Long Beach' feel to them. (y)

Feel ya' on the cost front, too. While you'll still need tires, a set of 'decent' 19's for under $800 (Alzor) isn't too bad. 🍻

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Those look really good...in black. Then again, I like black wheels so it's a matter of preference. I usually don't like complex spoke designs but these have a bit of a 'Long Beach' feel to them. (y)

Feel ya' on the cost front, too. While you'll still need tires, a set of 'decent' 19's for under $800 (Alzor) isn't too bad. 🍻
I agree! Black wheels look amazing. True that those Alzors look pretty damn good too

1 - 12 of 12 Posts