VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was coming back from my country house yesterday going around 210 Km/h and listening to some Audioslave when a few cars behind i saw some xenons flashing and so i moved to the right and after a few secs the Cayenne Turbo pulled up alongside me and than floored it....holy sh..........t the car is fast. Still like the Touareg better

·
Registered
299 Posts
Re: Cayenne Turbo (LittleSkull)

i would love the twin turbo cayenne engine dropped into a touareg body. i know *someone* will do it someday.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Re: Cayenne Turbo (widebaudi)

Quote, originally posted by widebaudi »
i would love the twin turbo cayenne engine dropped into a touareg body. i know *someone* will do it someday.

Just the thought of that happening.....WOW!!!!!!! Spock...I think we found your next mod!

·
Registered
48,428 Posts
Re: Cayenne Turbo (cgmb16)

Actually, I think Littleskull needs to chip his TDI so he can run with the Cayenne TT and then outrun it when it hits its speed limiter. - or runs out of fuel!

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Re: Cayenne Turbo (widebaudi)

Quote, originally posted by widebaudi »

Or you could save some $$$ over the TT Pepper and just drop a super charger on your Touareg...
http://www.motodyne.com/frames....html
No turbo lag with that baby...

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Cayenne Turbo (spockcat)

Quote, originally posted by spockcat »
Actually, I think Littleskull needs to chip his TDI so he can run with the Cayenne TT and then outrun it when it hits its speed limiter. - or runs out of fuel!

Jim, you are right. I've been thinking about chip, exhaust and 22" wheels for sometime, but at the same time i want to do more mods to my Harley and am also saving up for a 66" Mustang Fastback so i don't know if the Touareg will be seeing any goodies in the near future.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Re: Cayenne Turbo (zyklon)

Quote, originally posted by zyklon »
I would rather have a W12 Touareg.

I had heard through the grapevine that they might do this. I asked about it the other day and noone answered..so I will ask again...Is there any truth to that rumor, or has anyone else heard the same rumor?

·
Registered
1,332 Posts
VWoman said in the Phateon forum that they would be releasing one. His family owns the VW dealership there; so I guess there is some truth to this rumor.
And If it doesnt exist, you can always pick up a W12 phateon and do a engine swap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts