VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
2901 - 2920 of 6277 Posts

· Registered
765 Posts
You can go without locks, or look at something like these:
http://www.mcgard.com/component/hik...mm_year=2011&ymm_make=Volkswagen&ymm_model=CC

Or these:
http://shop.achtuning.com/rad-wheel-locks-for-vw.aspx

If thieves REALLY want your wheels though...they're gonna take them regardless if you have locks or not
Thanks for those links, Dan. I do agree that if they are really determined to steal them, they will go the lengths to do so. I guess the least I could do is not make it easy for them :)

· Registered
186 Posts
20x8.5 ESM 004 ET 32 w/ 245/30/20

· Registered
186 Posts
^ Nice!

Saw you are in Ft.Laud... my home town.:D

Sent from my big A $$ Galaxy Note 2.
Thanks! Yup, I've lived here since 1998. Are you still in the area?

· Registered
765 Posts
Damn! Those are nice! Great pictures too, man! Wish you were in Indy to take pics of my CC. :D

· Registered
1,703 Posts

· Registered
663 Posts
Anyone here have a pic of the CC with the tri=spoke Audi RS6 wheels? I could have sworn I have seen it, but I cant find it anywhere in this thread.
NOT my CC but:
Here ya go, but needs looooo.....

· Registered
663 Posts
Ha!. Thanks so much! I found another that was posted up-side-down too. I thought I was really digging those... until I saw the Miro 111's. I finally think my mind is made up. Going to pull the trigger this weekend.
And yes, that car needs to drop a wee bit.
Funny.... the Miro 111's were MY choice too, but.....
they only come as ET 32 in 19".
Not good if you are dropped!!! I would have to roll fenders.

I ordered the 3SDM .01's which are ET 42. Can always add small spacers, if needed!
They are taking the "slow boat" from the UK and will be here in May:

TM

· Registered
346 Posts
tire fitment

255/30 on a 20x10 et45..... anyone do this or think its possible? good idea? bad idea? (I plan on lowering an inch with springs). Or do you think i'll catch hell for it?

2901 - 2920 of 6277 Posts