VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to move up the cd player to the upper din in my car? Does anyone know where I could get a wiring harness for aftermarket unit. I don't want to cut the wires.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Re: Cd player aftermarket (Darmin)

I have a 2000 Jetta GLS, and in mine, I had to move the cd player into the upper spot because the mounting brackets they have for the aftermarket products, would not clip into the dash. But I moved mine up and didnt have a problem, i just bought an aftermarket wiring harness and installed it, moving my gasket down to fill the whole. If you need hookups for any of that stuff, give me a hollar at my email, Ill hook you up. I work for circuit city and install that stuff. Not a problem for the help.

·
Registered
33 Posts

If you have a circuit city near you, you can also go in there and tell them what kind of car you have, and they can get you a harness for any of your needs.

·
Banned
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Cd player aftermarket (SCDJetta20)

Thanks bro, I appreciate it
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
33 Posts

Yo, what kind of car do you have, year make model everything, cuz im at work right now and i can get you the part number and cost for it if you want or need it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.