VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1644 Posts

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I was reading the thread about Dave Navarro's Buick WE4/GN being for sale, it reminded me of another famous Buick GN owner - David Spade.
Yes I think Spade is hilarious, but I developed a bit more respect for him when I found out that he daily drives a Buick Grand National - and he actually seems to love the car to death.

So who else drives what? Post 'em up, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Cptn. SenseofDirection)

Quote, originally posted by Cptn. SenseofDirection »
these two things are permanently in my head as belonging together

Try to keep it limited to cars that the stars actually own - or at least lease for some of the mega-baller hip-hop artists out there.
How many of you knew that Madison Monroe owns an FD RX-7?

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
Re: (Rukh)

Quote, originally posted by Rukh »

How many of you knew that Madison Monroe owns an FD RX-7?
i didn't... then again.. i have no clue who she is supposed to be either

·
Registered
41,826 Posts
Re: Celebrity Cars (Rukh)

David Spade is a big muscle car nut - he's had a bunch of vintage Mopar muscle, too (hence the cars like the GTX in Tommy Boy and the Charger Daytona in Joe Dirt).
People bash Adam Carolla's voice and comedy style as the rumors swirl about Top Gear US, but he's had a bunch of vintage European and Japanese cars including a Datsun 510 race car. Grassroots Motorsports profiled his cars a couple years ago. Despite his "celebrity" status his car collection is all Car Lounge approved affordable stuff.

·
Banned
26,433 Posts
Re: (DUTCHMANia)

Quote, originally posted by DUTCHMANia »
i didn't... then again.. i have no clue who she is supposed to be either

If you aren't at work and you don't have any particularly strong religious convictions, give it a google.

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
Re: (Fritz27)

Quote, originally posted by Fritz27 »

If you aren't at work and you don't have any particularly strong religious convictions, give it a google.
http://www.pa.lamar.edu/dept/p....html

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Re: (Fritz27)

Quote, originally posted by Fritz27 »

I see, she is a whore! Thats very nice. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by Faba at 1:17 PM 4-24-2008

1 - 20 of 1644 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.