VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Re: center console / arm rest (Bwack Wabbit)

Quote, originally posted by Bwack Wabbit »
TMTuning has 'em
500 bones though!

Cheers,

Not quite... more like $260. It's $20 more if you want the duct to hook up the rear vents. It's real easy to just install the armrest, it's a little harder to do it with the rear vents because you have to take out the center console to get at it. I did it a few weeks ago and it was certainly worth it. It took about 2 1/2 weeks to get the package from TM Tuning. I got the euro cup holder while I was at it since I was taking it all apart to do the ducts.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: center console / arm rest (tua09282)

i could give or take on the vents...$250ish is what i was figuring i would have to dish out.
thanks for your help!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: center console / arm rest (RP-1)

true, but considering that i have had someone in my backseat maybe twice in the past 4 years and i dont have kids, or plans to have any...its not at the top of my list. however, if it is just a few extra bucks and little to no trouble with install, then i might just go for it.

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Re: center console / arm rest (lapaki)

Ok I think I figured out how to host the .pdf, so here goes
http://www.dropfiles.net//file..._.pdf

I have to give the credit for this to Iain Tookey, I contacted him through an UK mkIV/mkV forum and he helped me out. The instructions are really good, but the kit you would get is going to be half put together so you wont have to do all of the steps. I believe VW has put together an OEM accessory kit which was not available when Iain made this DIY. The part number for the kit in Anthracite is 1k006112371n. There is going to be one screw that you can not get at without taking out the passenger seat, I didnt put it in and it doesnt seem like it gives any real support and the armrest is still firmly attached. I hope this helps you out and let me know if you need anything else. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Modified by svander at 8:51 PM 3-25-2007

Modified by dustytops at 9:10 PM 3-25-2007

Modified by dustytops at 8:29 AM 7-2-2007

·
Registered
12,745 Posts
FV-QR

Doesn't Bud @ checkered Flag VW offer this kit? Usually his prices are the best and shipping is reasonable and he's a good guy on here. I also thought ECS tuning has them too, not sure of price however.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.