VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21881 - 21900 of 21911 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thank you so much and I don't mind what ever kind of meet I can go to is good I would love to just get out and meet new vagwagon or just car friends so if anyone knows where the meets are let me know and thank you she's a work in progress

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Hey guys - anyone know of a good alignment shop in the BloNo / Chambana area?

It's just for my mk4 (on a cup kit :rolleyes:), but I'd like to go to a place where the techs know what they're doing.

So, whats out there?
Are you wanting a "Green" alignment or a purpose set alignment for AutoX or something?

I always take mine to Chevy dealer since they have a new shop and an in ground rack so I have no issues getting it on the rack. BMW has one as well in town. Many people really like Don Owen tire though on the west side as they are good at setting things up like you want them?

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
Hi all. I thought I would post this in here first for someone local.

I have a Ross-Tech micro can that i bought off of someone and have never used it. I paid $200 for it and I am looking for $175 OBO if anyone is interested .
Are you on the local FaceBook group? (Central IL VAG Enthusiasts)
Hardly any of those guys come here and might be easier trying to sell it there. If not I can post it up for you.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Are you on the local FaceBook group? (Central IL VAG Enthusiasts)
Hardly any of those guys come here and might be easier trying to sell it there. If not I can post it up for you.
I was when I had my FB account. Maybe I will reactivate it

21881 - 21900 of 21911 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.