VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
9,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you not brave enough, or not willing to camp and/or get a hotel on Friday night out in Middle-O-No-Where, MD (aka Deep Creek Lake); I wanted to post up about our little Saturday Morning caravan leaving from the shop...
Where: Induktion Motorsports
7466 New Ridge Rd.
Ste.5
Hanover, MD 21076
When: Meet at 7AM; leave by 7:30AM
Why: uhhh duh, to roll to dub's on the lake!
From our shop its just a quick jump on rt 100 west to rt 29 north to I-70 west... its 179 miles, or 2hrs 54 minutes according to Mapquest... Placing us in McHenry, MD (where the show is) around 10:30am, plenty of time to get the cars parked, situated, and clean (for those of us showing) before Show Car entry ends @ noon...
If you haven't already, I suggest buying tickets and/or registering your show car spot online @ http://www.dubsonthelake.com because you save $5 on car registration ($15, compared to $20 at the gate), and $2 on spectator entrance ($8, compared to $10)...
It should be a fun show, and hopefully the opening year won't disappoint (considering its from the organizers of H2O, I'm sure it won't!)
Hope to see you guys on Saturday!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Re: Central MD Area Cruise to Dubs on the Lake - Saturday 5/22 (Anand20v)

word, I will be there. Riding up with anand though watching some movies on the t.v. word!
I will be taking pictures on the way up too. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
140 Posts
Re: Central MD Area Cruise to Dubs on the Lake - Saturday 5/22 (n2o)

I wanna go camping.. but oh...I'll just camp on my yard and roll up to Millersville in a wreck on sat. morning. It'll be awesome. I'll put some stink on just for you guys. You'll feel like you were really there. Doin the damn thing. lol.
<-those aren't question marks...theyr'e STINK MARKS! lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Re: Central MD Area Cruise to Dubs on the Lake - Saturday 5/22 (GetaQuickRvdub)

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. FYI: In case of rain we will be moving the show indoors.

·
Registered
140 Posts

oh no Anand...you're gettin it full blast. i'll reverse my air condidtioning to suck out the air in my car and BLOW it to the vr6...all the way down to McHenry.
...sike i might shower...if i have to.

·
Banned
9,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

lol if ya take a shower, then i'll let ya cruise next to me and you can watch movies hahaha
chris, u better be gettin some good movies, and i'm probably gonna rent gt3 and colin mcrae for the weekend too
ahh yes, playing rally games while driving to a dub show, good times indeed!

·
Registered
4,373 Posts

Quote, originally posted by Anand20v »
lol if ya take a shower, then i'll let ya cruise next to me and you can watch movies hahaha
chris, u better be gettin some good movies, and i'm probably gonna rent gt3 and colin mcrae for the weekend too
ahh yes, playing rally games while driving to a dub show, good times indeed!

dude I'm gonna get good movies, I might call sal and see if I can borrow something from his "collection"

·
Registered
140 Posts
Re: Central MD Area Cruise to Dubs on the Lake - Saturday 5/22 (n2o)

don't forget Super Troopers. You can't camp out in a VR6T w/o the snozberries. you know what i'm talkin about.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts

we are going completely mad, SPAGHETTI. I can't wait for saturday.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts