VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everybody - I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Since the first time I lay eyes upon the Arteon, I have wanted one. A couple of weeks ago, the dealership gave me killer trade value on my Golf Alltrack, and...well.... I needed something to drive back home, so, with their 0%APR deal going, I had to buy an Arteon.

Really want to preserve this deep black pearl metallic paint (the first black car I have had in several years) so asked a detail pro I trust to apply a ceramic coating to the exterior and the wheels. Hopefully, it was a good investment - pricey as it was. While he was at it, he darkened those garish bright orange factory side-markers. Looks SO much better to me.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Cloud
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Maserati
Car Vehicle Grille Daytime Hood

·
Registered
2021 Arteon SEL Premium R-Line
43 Posts
I want to get mine done so bad, I just need to find the time. I come out to mine and keep thinking my car has big orange sideburns every time I look at them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to get mine done so bad, I just need to find the time. I come out to mine and keep thinking my car has big orange sideburns every time I look at them.
I am surprised at what a difference something so diminutive makes. It only takes a few minutes - I'm sure you will not regret it.

Now, I need to start thinking about window tint.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts