VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
401 - 408 of 408 Posts

·
Planters (fasciitis) peanuts. Dang dogg
21,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #403 ·
And lets get real here. Your busy week consists of watching people walk by your moms basement window while you grill. and drink.
And smoke meats while making lewd gestures at the passers by. I'm also starting my 4th job soon, so that might cut into my sleeping time, or video game time, but not my drinking time. That's sacred time.

This is such a wonderful thread :D Keep it up!
Thanks man! It's been a blast owning this thing and taking it from an 8/10 and cleaning up the rough edges.

So this issue predates the body shop. Whoever took the trim off last did it in a rather odd, and forceful way. I'll have to dig into this at some point when I'm free.

By the way, if you're in the Bay Area and have a VW, Audi, BMW or Mercedes, take it to my friend Alex at Autokraft in San Mateo. Not only is his work stupid meticulous, but you get photos and videos sent to you throughout the day so you know what's going on.

·
Turtles walk slowly, but get angry fast!
21 RS6 10 A6 Avant 04 Isuzu Ascender 02 Chevy 2500 88 16v Scirocco
11,516 Posts
  • Haha
Reactions: Sold Over Sticker

·
21,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #405 ·
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If you're gonna post the low points, at least post the video of you driving it and falling in love. Like any good romance, you always dwell on the good, not the bad. 😘

·
Turtles walk slowly, but get angry fast!
21 RS6 10 A6 Avant 04 Isuzu Ascender 02 Chevy 2500 88 16v Scirocco
11,516 Posts
If you're gonna post the low points, at least post the video of you driving it and falling in love. Like any good romance, you always dwell on the good, not the bad. 😘
Fair enough:

• Love
Reactions: Sold Over Sticker

·
21,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #408 ·
I don't know, feel like the owner was still having a blast while you two were babysitting the car in the woods.
I was out drinking with the Motul guys that were in town for RADwood, so you're not far off the mark.

401 - 408 of 408 Posts