VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

23561 - 23580 of 23580 Posts

·
Registered
13,481 Posts
You guys still do Tuesday night meets? I'm kinda new to the Charlotte area and haven't really been to any euro meets yet
Yep - the next one is a week from today at Dilworthe Grill near uptown. 7pm until 9-10ish

Facebook search "Friends of Chapter 11 Dubs" and join that group for all the invites and local Charlotte people chat.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Ok cool, I don't really have Facebook anymore tho. My wife made one for our kid but other than that I'm usually just on the forums. I'll try to make it out there next week

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Euro Tripper 5! February 4th.

Our Showcase section(Mutts Nuts) will close for applications Saturday. It costs nothing to apply, and if selected we send you some very nice gifts. Awesome deal!

Hurry. Only requirement is to have your event ticket.

Submit by sending photos and a write up of the car and why you want to be in the Mutts Nuts.

Email :[email protected]

Details on the website.

Www.eurotrippershow.com

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Euro Tripper 5 Tickets are still available. Get them at eurotripper.ticketleap.com

Ticket needed for any Euro to be part of the event. Regardless of Mutts Nuts. We have lots of room for those not trying to compete and also those interested in competing for trophies but didn't make Mutts Nuts.

Ticket covers all your passengers.

We will not be accepting cash at the gate. Ticket system is targeted to stay open, but please do all of us a favor and get your ticket now for a smooth event.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
More Euro Tripper 5 updates!

Title Sponsor UroTuning is also hosting he official After Party at Buffalo Wild Wings ( At the Forum, Colonial and I75). Stop by the UroTuning booth at the show for complete details and a ticket for a free beer even! Tons of fun. Massive parking lot for tons of Euros.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Euro Tripper 5 update:

We are now going to allow entry by cash(no ticket) at the gate. After final review with the security, concerns were raised about wether enough fans knew tickets were required.

So we are now allowing cash at the gate. The price at the gate is $30 and includes a $5 raffle ticket.

Purchasing a ticket online instead is significantly cheaper and smoother entry ($20). The ticket system stay open. We highly encourage you to use the online ticket method instead of cash at gate.

Cash at gate customers will also not be able to be counted in the Best Club trophy competition, since we have no data for cash sales.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Last post before the event. Euro Tripper 5.

The BBQ is Friday at the same venue as car show. Your event ticket gets you into both.

The drive on stage went up today and it looks amazing! Must see.

The venue is in perfect shape. Massive space. Nice soft grass.

Lots of vendors, food, bmx trick demos, animal rescue, amazing raffles, DJ, and more.

Online event ticket is $20 and still open. Will stay open.
If you chose cash at gate, it will cost $30 and includes a free $5 raffle ticket.

Www.eurotrippershow.com
For complete information.

See everyone there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
so i bought this car on the auction and have no clue whats been done to it
can someone in charlotte area help?

[URL=http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/Romanpatsan/media/gti%2005%20engine%20bay_zpszgadcvfi.png.html]
[IMG]http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q486/Romanpatsan/gti%2005%20engine%20bay_zpszgadcvfi.png

·
Registered
538 Posts
so i bought this car on the auction and have no clue whats been done to it
can someone in charlotte area help?

[URL=http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/Romanpatsan/media/gti%2005%20engine%20bay_zpszgadcvfi.png.html]
[IMG]http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q486/Romanpatsan/gti%2005%20engine%20bay_zpszgadcvfi.png

Pics aren't working. What help are you needling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Anybody got any recommendations where I can get rear pads and rotors installed on a MKV jetta. I have the parts....just can't find a shop that will put "my" parts on, since I didn't buy it from them. Thanks :wave:

·
Registered
13,481 Posts
Anybody got any recommendations where I can get rear pads and rotors installed on a MKV jetta. I have the parts....just can't find a shop that will put "my" parts on, since I didn't buy it from them. Thanks :wave:
Call Josh at SquareOne auto. His shop is out in Belmont if you live that way.

Square One Automotive

Phone: 704 829 3560

23561 - 23580 of 23580 Posts