VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1997 Jetta GT and I can get the hood cheap but am wondering where to get the Golf 4 look headlights and also a JOM 3 bar badgeless grille? Also in YOUR opinions which 3 bar badgeless grille looks the best? Thanks alot

·
Registered
12,101 Posts
Re: Cheapest place to buy Golf 4 look lights? (WindsorBlueakapurple)

it depends if you want new or used, check the g/j III classifieds...but give matt at evo. sports a call 425 710 9200, i think they are like around 375 with brackets and harnesses...give them a call for sure http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Cheapest place to buy Golf 4 look lights? (Euro Flavor)

Thanks alot, anyone else have any other places to buy the headlights or preferences for grilles?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Re: Cheapest place to buy Golf 4 look lights? (WindsorBlueakapurple)

THE DEALER IS CHEAPER THAN THAT FOR THE LIGHTS I WORK FOR VW

[Modified by KDoggsPimpJetta, 8:45 PM 11-27-2001]

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Re: Cheapest place to buy Golf 4 look lights? (KDoggsPimpJetta)

You might wanna quit yellin just a bit, quick way to lose friends and make enemies. Especially since you seem to be doing it across forums....

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
Re: Cheapest place to buy Golf 4 look lights? (GTi Giant)

im pretty damn sure you cant get the golf 4 look lights from the dealer considering they dont make them and normally, the dealer sells stock parts, not aftermarket. but regardless, the CHEAPEST place is probably nopi.com at $225 but they dont come with brackets, or the wiring harness. unless youre comfortable with making them youself (a guide for doing that is here) just get the ones from potterman

·
Registered
151 Posts
Re: Cheapest place to buy Golf 4 look lights? (Severance)

i have been recommended to potermans before...so i would head there...

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Re: Cheapest place to buy Golf 4 look lights? (Verruckt)

Pottermans is nice, but for the absolute best! deals, check out the g/j3 classifieds forums all day and night long. You might just get yourself a deal, I did

[Modified by Lyzic, 2:02 AM 11-28-2001]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts