VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Re: Check this video! (Jeramiah)

go kart or not, i would definatly have on full leathers and a helmet visor if i was drivin that little monster
the drifting ability is awesome http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif new tires every time you drive it kinda sux though

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Re: Check this video! (A2Carat)

Sick vid, but no Jetta.
unno:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Check this video! (jetta paul)

I thought the green car in the video looked like a Mk1 .. sorry.
(maybe an excuse to get Mk1 content to post the vid.) Who knows?

Glad you all liked it.
I love the loooooong drifts ..
A2Carat

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Re: Check this video! (A2Carat)

Yeah, that was cool. But I can't believe what it must have felt like for the camera-man to hold on while taking those on-board shots!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Re: Check this video! (VOLK FOLK)

sweet ride, i would say that it has a Suzuki GSXR being thta it is called Gixxer Kart.
i have a 600 Ninja motor just waiting for a project like that. just have to find a chassis. i would like it to be a little bigger with suspension. i will prob just have to fabricate one.

·
Registered
20,933 Posts
Re: Check this video! (Rockhead261)

Quote, originally posted by Rockhead261 »
Saw info on this awhile ago... if I recall, it's a Kawasaki 600-750cc complete with the tranny bolted to the kart.... sick!

1100cc suzuki motor...

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
Re: Check this video! (vdubspeed)

Ok, please do a search or something becasue I'm tired of "look at this video" and seeing the same 'ol crap!!!!!!! No more backwards driving eastern block Fiat, no more Dale Earnhardt fan falling asleep at the wheel, and no more GIXXER Cart!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts