VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

61 - 80 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Quote, originally posted by Mr. Dew »
2005 Checy Tahoe, its not mine its my dads, but thought I would share. I used it to tow home a 1976 BMW 2002 that I bought. : )

you shouldn't tow a rear wheel drive car like that; flat bed or front wheels on the ground.
Its fine as long as the driveshaft is removed.
Actually, as long as the 2002 was in Neutral, it would be fine. Automatics are a Completely different story

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Picked up this 04 Tahoe Z71. spotless inside and just a couple dings outside with 79k miles. I hate the factory rake, now i need to decide on a leveling kit or real lift to fix it.

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
DD/ worker that cleans up nice.

2004.5 silverado 4x4 2500HD Duramax
Typical AFE intake, 4" exhaust, 33's, and FOR SALE :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
threw some wheels on the Silverado...

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
i know some of these posts are old but i'm gonna do a 6" lift on my tahoe in the next few months. Is there anything I should replace or be mindful of afterwards on the GM IFS with a lift?

·
Registered
528 Posts

picked this up last weekend to act as a plow truck for my long driveway. I thought about fixing it up but it has some rust and would require a lot of body work...

·
Registered
988 Posts
Ive only seen a couple old trucks on here. Whats up with that???
Heres a shot of my 71 K20 that Ive inherited from my grandpa when I was 15. 454 with 700R4, 4:10 Detroit locker and 6" lift

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Damn that k20 is nice. I plan on ditching my 4runner for an old v8, either a ford highboy or something like a k10. I figure you can't go wrong when it comes to Chevy engine options

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

61 - 80 of 115 Posts