VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

81 - 100 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
My currant 87 k10 stepside, 22x14 Moto metal 962s, 35x12.50 AMPs and 6" super lifts lift. And then my past Chevys :beer:

·
Registered
5,802 Posts
My duramax that I'm still trying to sell 13,800$ in Milwaukee, WI

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
2004 Z71 Tahoe. My friends call it "The Bang Bus"......

Right after I got her....

After 2" Rough Country Lift, 33" Terra Grapplers and bull bar that is only good as a mounting spot for the LED light bar. Right now I have a 12,000lb. winch and Westin Carrier waiting to go on. Future mods are going to be a Detroit E-Locker to replace the stock G80 and some 305/70/17 Trail Grapplers.

Camping in Osceola National Forest....

With my buddies XJ.....

From a recent trip to Ocala National Forest....

·
Registered
228 Posts
Some nice trucks here. I got a Tahoe this past summer. Nothing special but wanted a 2 door with drop gate since like middle school lol

Testing out some used 285's I picked up a week after I got the truck

Towing poor Jetta to get crushed. 2" lift and new wheels at that point. Also swapped out those nasty tail lights

As it currently sits

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
nice 2dr. i've been thinking about picking one up myself to have a cheap toy. SAS, 14bolt, 37s. but then i remember i'm working on a car/bike/house :laugh:

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
This needs a bump

Mine,

87s in the garage on jack stands.

Picked this 04 crew up

7.5" rough country with 6" rear. 35s 22s.

Just sold, 63 short bed.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
My new to me 2000 K2500 Crew Cab. Just picked it up last week.

·
Registered
80 MK1 TDI, BoltEV, G8GXP
7,390 Posts
My new to me 2000 K2500 Crew Cab. Just picked it up last week.

Oh man... I want that.:laugh:

Here is my OBS 2500. It's a 94 Cheyenne so unfortunately it still has the old dash but it gets the job done...which doesn't mean much. I bought it because it was cheap. ($480 after purchase price, a new distributor and registration/inspection)

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Holy **** that's sex! Love the obs crews. :thumbup: any plans for it?
I'm new, what does "obs" stand for? EDIT: Old Body Style, Google is my friend. yeah, I much prefer the obs to anything newer.
Plans? Well, honestly I got it to drive in the winter and garage my SS. But it does have a plow and I do have a long driveway, so it will do plow duties for me and Home Depot/Lowes runs since my house need lots of work. :)

Main reason's why I bought this particular truck was the crew cab (for my kids) and the lack of rust. Mechanically the truck needs some work though....
I think I'll star another thread on ti issues any maybe you guys can provide some insight.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
Oh man... I want that.:laugh:

Here is my OBS 2500. It's a 94 Cheyenne so unfortunately it still has the old dash but it gets the job done...which doesn't mean much. I bought it because it was cheap. ($480 after purchase price, a new distributor and registration/inspection)

Flip your receiver upside down or get a drop receiver, that trailer is riding way too high :)

Beauty looking truck!

·
Registered
80 MK1 TDI, BoltEV, G8GXP
7,390 Posts
Flip your receiver upside down or get a drop receiver, that trailer is riding way too high :)

Beauty looking truck!
Yeah I was volunteered that day to bring some old work benches to different locations so the receiver was a friends at work as well as the trailer. I've got some lower ones from my TBSS and a Grand Cherokee I had years ago. :laugh:

This is the other truck I've got...going up for sale soon I think.

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
My daily. Bought for 500 bucks last year, was a basket case when I bought it. It has very little rust and has 191,xxx miles but doesn't look like it does. Not to bad off road with the General Grabbers on it.
It's now my second favorite vehicle I've owned.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Heres my 92... Far from a beauty queen, gets beat hard on a daily basis! Mild TBI 350, has a modified throttle body, spacer, no egr, accel cap, rotor, wires and coil, summit K1103 cam kit, double roller chain, no cat, dual 2.5" into single 3" dyno max muffler, getting headers this weekend for it... Built 700R4, Z71 suspension w/ 14 bolt out back and 3.73 gears, sitting on 315/75R16 Nitto Terra Grappler tires... Shes rough and likes it rough, a continuous work in progress

:beer::beer:

81 - 100 of 115 Posts