VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

101 - 115 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
My 79 a friend gave me before he passed away. Its a 454 with 56K original miles on it, 2wd.

·
Registered
177 Posts
All 3 GM suvs I've had over the last year, 2003 yukon w/z71 coils, cranked tbars , and just a nice clean cut and wax job, best truck ever. 2005 tahoe with again z71 coils and cranked tbars, rebuilt trans and a lot of other small work done to it! Current daily 2005 z71 Tahoe, was going to be a flip but I'll keep it until after winter, 2 inch lift is on the way!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
duramax?

have it you taken it on any light off roading?

weve been eyeballing a crew cab long bed dmax and curious to hear some general feedback from an owner :beer:

No duramax, its the 3.6, crew cab long bed. I love this truck. I haven't had the chance to really take it off-road, but I did have a ~250 mile drive through a snowstorm a few weeks ago and it held its own, the 4wd with the Goodyear Wranglers performed wonderfully.

·
Registered
83,190 Posts
No duramax, its the 3.6, crew cab long bed. I love this truck. I haven't had the chance to really take it off-road, but I did have a ~250 mile drive through a snowstorm a few weeks ago and it held its own, the 4wd with the Goodyear Wranglers performed wonderfully.
You ever taken off any sweet jumps?

101 - 115 of 115 Posts