VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am going to see what we can do for this friday. Does anyone have an suggestions? Something we should do, place to meet that works for everyone, etc... Give me some ideas!
scott

·
Registered
907 Posts
Re: Chi-Area GTG this Friday 11.30.01 (Vr6en)

how about meeting at gameworks? maybe do some drinking, and game playing. unless everyone wants to go cruising?

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Chi-Area GTG this Friday 11.30.01 (sanity29)

Well, I am game, acutally still have money left on a card!
Well, that is one vote folks, any more? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,408 Posts

I will try and make this........just so I can whoop all your arese in F1.....oh and just so you know FRI's are $$$$$$$ at gameworks we should do it sunday early evening....$27 all you can play for 3 hours
Eric

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Chi-Area GTG this Friday 11.30.01 (98vr6HONDAeater)

I can do sunday too....just let me know..

·
Registered
8,261 Posts

sunday would be best for me too....and i wall be in palatine http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Re: Chi-Area GTG this Friday 11.30.01 (matoo3)

I agree, Friday night would be expensive from a games standpoint. I think the beer is the same price no matter what.
But as HONDAeater mentioned Sundays are cheap. That $27 gets you THREE HOURS of unlimited gameplay (besides the ticket games like Ski-Ball). Oh yeah, and bring it on for Indy 500!
If anything we can have a small meeting on Friday night so we can check out each other's cars and reserve Sunday for an actual "event."
Just a suggestion.

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Chi-Area GTG this Friday 11.30.01 (TRBNIUM)

Well, I definately agree about the $$$$. As far as meeting up friday night, SURE! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif I am game, I have no plans and would love meet up with some people...scott

·
Registered
907 Posts

i can do sunday as well. but i have to agrre with TRBNIUM. i think we should meet up on friday to. on of the last times before the snow comes.

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

True dat.....so, a little thing friday and Gamewerks on Sunday...sounds like a plan. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Chi-Area GTG this Friday 11.30.01 (TRBNIUM)

That would be a good place, probably kick back, maybe get some wings and a beer? gaze at our beauties through the window.....

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Oh yeah, I think my friend is going to join us friday....still up in the air...has a nice 99 M3....Fast!!
--I just realized, today is THURSDAY
We need to hammer something out! why don't you all IM me so that I can get a tally of who all wants to come and where you would like to meet and go from there...sound like a plan?
Ok- My friend was thinking like 7ish tomorrow.....is that too early?? I am thinking it is cause I know a lot of us have work....give me some time suggestions!
scott

[Modified by Vr6en, 1:24 PM 11-29-2001]

[Modified by Vr6en, 1:49 PM 11-29-2001]

·
Registered
907 Posts

7 would be fine by me. i get off of work at 5 or 6. and i'm only 2 minutes max from hooters. i can see right now. just pick a place and time. i'll keep reading till it's all finalized.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts

im kinda wanting to go but doubting i'll be able to make it either day. tough call.. NOT
. b-day with G/F or b-day stuck down here with g/f 90 miles away.. g/f http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
907 Posts
Re: Chi-Area GTG this Friday 11.30.01 (Gary C)

gary, you always post that you would like to come, but can't. when are you ever going to come to a gathering? these sad excuses. get that wagon out here, and have some fun!

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

Oh- another thing...we need someone to bring their digital camera if anyone has one....I think we should get some pics for the forums to drool over!

·
Registered
907 Posts

i can bring mine. but i have no way of posting them. also, my burner is down, so in order to get them up, i have to upload from home on a 56k connection. but i will bring it.

·
Premium Member
6,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

hmmmm......we will have to figure something out.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts