VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to be the first to appologise about me bringing my defense about that rant into the PNW Forum. All the PNW dubbers I've met have been really cool and this post better stay cool!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by germanrox, 1:08 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
825 Posts
Re: Chillin' out pt.2 (8vGTI)

Jesus this is a retarded topic, Whoever made this topic is a damn moron and should be beaten senseless with a spiked bat
Now wheres Deriek at???

Just kidding guys I'm just being funny

[Modified by XXX Vento, 1:06 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Registered
23,126 Posts
Re: Chillin' out pt.2 (XXX Vento)

quote:[HR][/HR]Jesus this is a retarded topic, Whoever made this topic is a damn moron and should be beaten senseless with a spiked bat

Just kidding guys I'm just being funny
[HR][/HR]​
hahahhahaha youre an idiot
juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust kidding boys

·
Banned
3,191 Posts

ther was nothing funny about your post you pierced tattoed freak...you're lucky i dont live in pdx or i'd come over and shove your pit bull up your arse

hahhahah just kidding
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
825 Posts
Re: Chillin' out pt.2 (Gaki)

Thats it.....: grabs Gaki by the neck and slams him into the corner: Now saty there you dont want the wrath of the Two dragons to respond to this

·
Registered
825 Posts

:::: Opens up the door and lets his pitbull (gauge) out..." Now attack eddie"::::
::::Gauge locks onto Eddies throat:::: "hahahah dude eddie thats a nice pitbull necklace you have there buddy"
hahahahahhahahahahahha I WUV YOU* EDDIE....even though your car is faster then mine

[Modified by XXX Vento, 1:12 PM 11-26-2001]

·
Banned
3,191 Posts
Re: Chillin' out pt.2 (RENNSPORT_Passalt)

MAYBE IT'S THAT FAMOUS BROWN OLIVE GARDEN WATER
oops sorry about the caps...dereik get ahold of me i need powerball tix...

·
Banned
26,608 Posts
Re: Chillin' out pt.2 (stock77)

You didn't seem to mind that you had gotten it quicker then the server could bring it to you.. and you sure didn't complain as you gobbled it to the point you chewed off yer own pinkie in the process.....

·
Registered
1,559 Posts

I certainly wasn't going to waste it! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
7,226 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]You didn't seem to mind that you had gotten it quicker then the server could bring it to you.. and you sure didn't complain as you gobbled it to the point you chewed off yer own pinkie in the process.....
[HR][/HR]​
i'm pretty sure i remember Theo saying that it actually tasted better out of his hand.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Re: Chillin' out pt.2 (ROTREX-G60)

quote:[HR][/HR]
i'm pretty sure i remember Theo saying that it actually tasted better out of his hand.
[HR][/HR]​
Must have something to do with the ever persistant engine grease he forever has on his hands

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Re: Chillin' out pt.2 (TDawg)

So I've got my Guacamole going, and what I do next is "BAM", I "kick it up a notch" with some good grease from a VW!!!

TDawg, you may be the only one to understand that reference!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts